Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My first card of the year!!


OH WOW I finally got to make a card! I haven't crafted since before Christmas so I was getting REAL withdrawals for it! Now this one is for a special friends birthday (can't say who cause I haven't sent it yet! lol). You can't tell from the photo but the flourish on the background paper is glossy. It's from the Sweet and Sour DSP in the current catalogue and it is VERY yummy!!!!!
I also used Well Scripted and Just Believe stamp sets and the card stock is Very Vanilla and Basic Black. Added a few silver brads and some of the super cool Satin ribbon and it's done.

I have a new years revolutions to do more sewing so yesterday I did manage to make my daughter a skirt from some fabric I bought in Gisborne so I have started the way I want to continue! Just a HUGE pile of fabric to go! lol

1 comment:

  1. What a goregous card - had wondered myself how to use this dsp. Look forward to your next one...Angie xx

    ReplyDelete