Tuesday, March 29, 2011

another cool Crafters Anonymous class project


over on our Crafters Anonymous site we have a on-line class every week and yesterday Tia took the class and we made this cool set. The bottom two are drawers but the top on opens up like a pizza box. The bow I will be teaching at a class in two weeks so if you are a dedicated crafter (all crafts are covered at the site) email me on julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz for an invite to the site.
The tutorial for this class will be made available to purchase on the site later in the week. If you attend the class you get the tutorial for free.
I did get some other projects made to share with you but my cameras memory card decided to break so I can take pictures of them! Hopefully I will get that sorted this week.
Don't forget I have a catch up class tomorrow (Wednesday 30 April) at my place - we are using a real cool technique so email me for more info.


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgoeus- I can't believe I missed the class again :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous project & very clever idea. Would make such a lovely gift. Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Julia! I love the colours you've used too - it's one of my favourite combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little project Julia, love the colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Julia.
    Have you turned it so the draws come out the other way?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project Julia. I must have a go at this when we get the BS. Zx

    ReplyDelete