Friday, March 30, 2012

COFFEE anyone?? My latest Ustamp with Dawn project




Yesterday my project was featured on the latest round of Ustamp with Dawn & friends. The theme is "COOL MOVES" and all the projects are cards and have some sort of unique 'moving' feature. It is an AWESOME round and it's not to late to join as it's only just started.
My main card is a 'shaker' card and I filled it with semi ground coffee beans and pierced the 'window' so not only does it 'shake' but it smells too!! and a yummy smell at that! hehe



Each card is decorated on the inside and has a matching envelope.

This card is 3" x 6" so I made an envelope to match. I pulled apart an envelope and used that as a template.


Again I made the envelope for this one, adds a real WOW to the card. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and remember there is still time to join this Ustamp with Dawn and Friends Cool Moves round HERE








1 comment:

  1. I love your project Julia, well done, will get back there one day, just having a break from Ustamp.

    ReplyDelete