Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Open Sea - a fond farewell

this card is made using the stamp set 'THE OPEN SEA" and matching DSP- both from the mini catalogue that retired at the end of last month. I did love both the stamp set and the papers. It is a struggle for many card makers to make masculine cards. I presume it's because most of us card makers and females and we know what we like - pretty! lol So when a great stamp set like this one comes along we fall in love with it and hope it comes around again in the new Main Catalogue in September. Even if the stamp reappears the matching DSP paper wont. SO it's sad to say good bye to it!
I've think I've done my dash with this style of card, but I am teaching this card for the last time this weekend. Thanks again for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment