Sunday, April 8, 2012

some more cards made from the new mini catalogue products!


I have been a tad busy and not spent much time on my blog lately and I do apologise for my slackness - so I have two cards to share today! The first is using the new bigz bird die and the yummy Attic Boutique DSP. I used new embossing folder on the wings, lots of ink, spritz and other 'aging' techniques on the DSP - even stamping!

The second card is also from the same DSP - all I did was cut out the paper, put crystal effects on the two time pieces and sponge the edges. Added a strip of DSP under the ribbon (which I added spritz on) and made the 'Happy Birthday' banner. It was very easy with such lush paper!

Anyway it's Easter Sunder here already in New Zealand and one of my FAVOURITE days of the year - there is Faith, Hope and CHOCOLATE!!!
Happy Easter everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment