Saturday, September 29, 2012

birthday card for Mother-in-law



in a few weeks it's my mother in laws birthday so I wanted to make a card just for her. His card uses the new DSP pack - Fan Fare - which is my current favourite! All the different textures and layers all mean something on this. She is a good cook and sewed all her three sons clothes. She also worked in the office of a few company's as a typist so that had to appear too. She isn't into 'pretty' things - her favourite colours are quite masculine so I just added a touch of pink to keep it feminine.
I dry embossed some of the papers to give it some more texture and even stamped directly on to cotton ribbon and directly onto the DSP. Lots of sponging too to keep the colours simular and aged.
see you soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment