Monday, September 3, 2012

Christmas in September

On Saturday I went to Christchurch for an awesome Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Event. It was focused on putting the Heart back into Christmas and making your Christmas more personal. I was asked to sew a Christmas Tree Skirt for the event cause we can't have a 'naked' tree! lol I used the lovely Candlelight Christmas fabric (pg 4) which was just released on Saturday with the start of the new Holiday Catalogue (formally the Summer Mini). I used a plain red fabric along with good ol' calico. I also used one fabric from the Orchard Harvest fabric (pg 30) to make the decorations around the middle. I cut them all out using the cool Holiday Ornaments Framelits (pg 3) also in the Holiday Catalogue.
I will put a link to the two new catalogues on my blog shortly but meanwhile if you go directly to
http://www3.stampinup.com/nz/enz/543.asp you can view them online then email me your order to julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz
SUCH an exciting time at the moment with TWO new catalogues
<span class=Photobucket">

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is beautiful Julia. Feels like an age since I had my hands on anything stampin up related :(

    ReplyDelete