Monday, February 18, 2013

bows from pinwheel die

 I originally got this idea from Pinterest - gotta LOVE that site! lol  I did have to 'tweak' it a bit to get it to work on our new pinwheel die as the original one was like 10x the size of ours.
The card itself is made using the new oval framelits which has the biggest oval with a scalloped edge. I also used the matching piercing pack for the faux stitching which I then went around with my Pool Party marker pen. The DSP is from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) catalogue, the stamp set is ALSO available for FREE in the SAB catty as one of the Annual catty products available to be picked from the SAB - LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!! Email me TODAY to find out more on how you can get FREE stuff!!!
One awesome thing about SAB is that if you sign up to join the Stampin' Up! demo family you can get 25% extra products FREE with your starter kit. This awesome opportunity is only on till 22 March so you need to sign up NOW!!! email me directly on julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz. :)

Here is the link to the Pinterest site for the idea - http://pinterest.com/pin/76420524898862262/
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. What a great idea to make the pinwheels into bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it & will teach you how to do hyperlinks real soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! Hyperlink doesn't work. Tks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was being extremely lazy - lol copy and paste it!

      Delete