Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Hour!!!


Here is another gift card holder in a card - I've called these cards 'Back Flip' cards just cause the 'front part' flicks back! simple idea I thought! lol This one is using the cool Happy Hour stamp set. I coloured the drinks with Stampin' Up! marker pens so I can get the 'glass' a different colour to the 'drink'. You can also add depth and shading this way too. I've then fussy cut (i.e. cut by hand) around each one and popped a dimensional behind it. It's quite a simple idea and easy to mix it up to change what ever you are wanting use! I used Primrose Petals card stock and DSP from the In Colour paper stacks.

 I'm teaching this card to a class tomorrow night so will look forward to seeing what variations they do to it. Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card. I love the design and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the hidden pocket inside for a gift card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete