Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Yellow Bear!!


Yesterday was my good friend Paula from Yellowbear blog - HERE so this the card and pressie I made for her - to match her blog! hee hee. The 'yellow bear' is a book (or kindle or tablet) bean bag. I've been making a few of them lately! hee hee BUT I knew I HAD to make one for her that looked like a yellow bear!!


I really like these stepper cards, I know the photo is a bit blurry, sorry about that! lol The bear is punch art - I love this fella! hee hee 
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Paula for yesterday! xx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Julia, I love this care. I love how you did the stepper part. Do you share your instructions? I have done the side ones before but never this way. I really would love to learn how to do this. If you do share here is my e-mail snoozie22@aol.com I thank you for all the cards you do share. Thanks Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I forgot to put the link in my post - here is where it is -http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2014/02/step-out-fun-fold-card-free-tutorial-.html - I changed the measurements to fit NZ size cards etc.

      Delete
  2. That's awesome Julia. You know my love of punch art. he's sooo cute. Yellow bear will love him and her yellow bear book rest.

    ReplyDelete