Monday, May 12, 2014

Into the Woods....


This cute as stamp set "Into The Woods" from Stampin' Up! is just so CUTE!!! I did a quick search on Pinterest and came across a card by Katie Melhus and I just had to do one simular. I stamped directly onto coloured card -Pumpkin Pie for the fox and Gumball Green for the trees, and coloured them in using lighter coloured markers - my fox with Crisp Cantalope and the trees with Pistachio Pudding - and it just gives it some depth. The fox was highled on the face, ears and tale with our white chalk pen. The clouds were the outline from the thought bubble from Just Stayin'  and just coloured in with Coastal Cabana. 
I always say I'm not very good at kids cards so this is about as good as it gets! lol So thanks Katie for sharing your idea!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment