Monday, September 6, 2010

birds with no feathers?


hee hee these sweet birds are made from Designer Series Paper (DSP), I used the Greenhouse Gala DSP from the new Stampin' Up! Ideas Book & Catalogue that has just been released. To make these yourself, go to Gretchen Barron's blog- here is the link http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/08/decorative-dsp-bird-free-tutorial.html here is a link to a video on how to do them. http://www.stampinpretty.com/diary-of-the-stampin-pretty-zone.html
The birds are also featured in the catalogue on page 125. I found the smaller one was actually easier to make than the bigger one, although it could of been just because I had made one already! LOL
PS - sorry no stones in the background today - ITS RAINING here now!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Julia, I love these little birds, must give them a go I think, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! the title of this post creeped me out Julia, but these little birds are not so bad after all. Who needs feathers when you can have cute DSP instead?!

    ReplyDelete