Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shopping Helps!!


Like the card says - "Life Happens, Shopping Helps" !!! and that's often the case with us so what better thing to do than to go shopping for crafts. This is a quick card I made up with one of the new Hostess stamp sets out of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue (have you got yours yet?) called Playful Pieces. It has 30 (yes 30) stamps and you can get it for FREE!! with qualifying sales at any workshop or order. It is made up of lots of shapes and you can create lots of things from these shopping bags to cakes and Christmas trees and LOTS MORE.
To get the coloured embossing on the shopping bags I first put Versamark on my stamp and pressed once on to the coloured stamp pad and then straight onto the card. I quickly put clear embossing powder over it and heated it with my heat tool. The key is not to rub off the Versamark when you put the colour on. To make the handles you first punch out a small oval from a piece of card (which you can use for another project) and then place your large oval punch around the small oval hole and you get the oval ring. You can do it to any shape that you have two different size punches - round, square etc.
So contact me today to order your catalogue or to start shopping from it! I am happy to show you how to get this stamp set for free. email me at julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Julia - and I especially love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete