Monday, September 27, 2010

gifts for hostesses


these canisters are for anyone who hosts a workshop for me till the end of October.
They are made using some cool canisters that I found at a neat shop and I have decorated them. The canisters are very close to the new colour Early Espresso but we don't have a DSP (Design Series Paper) with Early Espresso so I made my own. The one of the right I used the Circle Circus stamp set and the Extreme Element set. The one on the left I used the wheel stamp Take a Sip and I coloured them in myself. The centre one is just the wonderful Medallion Stamp and the cute a la carte stamp So Many Thanks.
If you would like to have one of these (did I mention they are filled with 'treats'???s) contact me to book a Stampin' Up! workshop. Workshops are so much fun, get a few friends together to see some lovely products, watch me demo some tools and create something (which you as the hostess gets!) and then we all create a project together. There will be time to peruse the new Idea Book & Catalogue and do some shopping!! yippeee we all love shopping!! And the more your friends shop the more wonderful free stuff you as a hostess gets!!!!! So if you want to be the receiver of FREE stuff contact me NOW!!! julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

5 comments:

  1. Can I host one - please? :-) Love your canisters, Julia - lucky hostesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to book one too please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - I want to host one too! These are just gorgous Julia. You are sooooo creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hostesses will be very lucky to receive such a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete