Friday, November 19, 2010

Bookmark Christmas Card





Isn't this such a great idea? it's a card with a bit more - a book mark! The card looks great by itself but with the book mark the receiver of the card has a useful bookmark that will remind them of your card and for thinking of them.
I used the new Concord Crush teamed up with the crisp Whisper White. The stamp set I used is Delightful Decorations and the Vintage Wallpaper Stampin' Up! Big Shot embossing folder. A bit of ribbon and a touch of bling and it's done.
I would love to show you how easy this card is to make, it can be made for ANY occasion. Contact me today to book a time in - the days are filling up before Christmas so sooner is better than later!! hehe I am accepting dates in the new year for workshops or other Stampin' Up! events too.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you a clever cookie, Jules? This rocks! Might have to CASE that idea....

    ReplyDelete