Sunday, November 7, 2010

remember those little pink lollies -smokers??


well here I have popped them in another card using the lovely heart sweet treat cups.
The card base is Blushing Bride and I have teamed it with a sheet from the In Color Pattern DSP pack. The cute stamp Sweetheart goes so well with the heart sweet treat cups - I have stamped around the heart (although it doesn't come up very well in the photo) and the little leaves are from the same set, which are stamped in Pear Pizzaz. I punched two lengths of the Pear with the scalloped boarder punch and used the great new awl that Stampin' Up! have introduced in the new catalogue (I LOVE IT!!) to make a line of pierced holes to add some more texture.
The hearts themselves are Very Vanilla and I have rolled the Petite Petals Jumbo wheel over them (on the inside of treat cup) - the little one has two hearts - just because I can! lol
The banner which says 'friend to friend' is slightly wavy - sorta like it's blowing in the breeze! hee hee.
To get the treats out you just pull the Pear tag and the lollies fall from a hole in the back.
The inside of the card matches with the scalloped 'grass'.
I haven't done ANY paper crafting today, been sewing curtains - I don't really like that job! hehe
These ones are just for our bedroom, which only has three smallish windows. Now hubby has decided that he likes the fabric so much that he wants new curtains in our lounge and dinning room! Easy to say - but that's two very large ranch sliders and four other windows!!!!!!
I told him he HAS to help - luckily his nick name is McGiver so I am sure he will do a FAB job! lol
Thanks for visiting - see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty, feminine and very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet, clever use of the sweet treat cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh that's looks so scrummy - I don't have any heart shaped cups as yet - roll on Valentine's

    ReplyDelete