Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

I realise I haven't been posting this week but I have been very busy! Unfortunately it didn't involve ANY crafting! We have just bought a house which is conditional on us selling our house by the end of February so we have been doing stuff around the house getting it ready to sell etc. Isn't it funny how things that you have wanted done for AGES suddenly get done when you want to move! Go figure!
It also means we have to take down the Christmas tree and all the decorations on Boxing Day as we can't have the decorations in the photographs. Luckily I hadn't done any of the decorations - my daughter did it and she didn't go over board! One thing I did do was cleaned out my craft room (again!) lol I now have all the curtains open and it looks great! Pity I wont be able to have a play in for much! I will try and post anything I do get a chance to make! I will also keep you updated with how the sale of the house is going.

I would like to wish you all the best for this festive season. I hope you have the people who are special to you with you sometime over the next week or so, and that 2011 is a wonderful year for you. I would also like to thank all the wonderful people who leave lovely comments on my blog as they have often lifted me when I needed it the most! Also I want to acknowledge the amazing crafters who share their work for all of us to 'ooo' and 'aaaa' over, get inspired from and generally motivate us - we can only hope that one day we would be as talented as you are!!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Crossing fingers for a stress free house sale for you Julia. Have a relaxing Christmas with your family and Thank you for all the lovely comments you've left on my blog over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Julia - hope your house sells soon! - you make me ooo and aaa and inspire me with your wonderful work. Stay safe and look forward to 2011.

    ReplyDelete