Thursday, December 2, 2010

strips of yumminess!!



aren't these fun! I have been wanting to use my Make a Monster set for ages and so when I got these skinny cello bags I new it would be perfect. I used the Word Play set for the left one and the Lots of Bots set for the other. I tried to match the card stock to the colour of the M&Ms. These are all the lollies they had on one of those small bags of M&Ms except of all the red and green ones which I will show you tomorrow.

DON'T FORGET to check out the super December Frenzy promo which I have listed in the last post - and if you want to get things before Christmas you will need to contact me before next Tuesday to ensure you will have it in time! Don't forget I can also to vouchers so if your loved ones are wanting to get you Stampin' Up! products but not sure which ones then this is the thing for you. Just get them to email me julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz and I can sort it out for them, I can do credit card payments thru Paymate or Paypal too.

3 comments:

  1. psssssssstttt where did you get the skinny cellophane bags from????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, where did you get the skinny bags from???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the bags from the USA http://www.clearbags.com/catalog/product/view/id/176

    ReplyDelete