Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wreath challenge


One of my clients came up with this idea for a wreath at today's class. She was at the other end of the table than me and I told her to use the bird punch to punch our the leaves, so she punched out what she thought were the leaves - but they were in fact the wings. But Vicky being Vicky wasn't going to let that small issue get in the way and she created this beautiful wreath card. Isn't it great! Just had to share.

So far that's 5 versions - my challenge to you is to come up with other wreath ideas! I have a prize for someone, all you need to do is post a comment on this post with a link back to your blog and we will do a random draw in two weeks 15 December 2010. The prize will be a ribbon sample pack -which will contain an assortment of wonderful lengths of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! ribbons. So get your thinking caps on and start creating! If you have already made one then that will qualify too, just link that post on the comment section too. This is open to anyone, I will post to any country.

I can't wait to see them!!

1 comment:

  1. This is my wreath card. I made it using a tiny starburst punch :)
    http://paperaddict-emma.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-card-using-my-new-stash.html

    ReplyDelete