Sunday, April 10, 2011

whoops we mucked up!!

yesterday we had an AWESOME day at Hamilton at the Stampin' Up! regionals. I will post photos and instruction of my projects I demonstrated this coming week but I wanted to apologise to anyone who were (rightfully) upset with the weird way the 'swaps' went down!!
All of the 'Creative Inkers' team who had made up a list within their team are DEEPLY sorry if our actions upset and annoyed anyone. I would of been annoyed if it was the other way around. It was a situation that no one had thought thru well enough and you can guarantee that NOBODY will ever repeat it!!
SO if you went the event I would LOVE to make some more swaps to send you. No return swap is expected, I just want to give some goodwill back and to do what Stampin' Up! really stands for - Inspire, Create and SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
email me directly julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz if you were one of the demos that were effected by this.

1 comment:

  1. You have been an inspiration to me so I have awarded you the Leibster Blog award. Pop on over to my blog to pick it up. Thank you for your inspiration.
    Flo

    ReplyDelete