Saturday, October 15, 2011

awesome Secret Sister Swap!!


over on Crafters Anonymous we held our first ever secret sister swap. This is were you are given a name and you make some gifts personal to that person and send them off. I will show you what I sent to my secret sister but this is what I received from my secret sister - Helen Williams. I guessed it right straight away as there are limited crafters on the site that sew this amazingly and Helen has a really character to her card making. Also she knew about my obsession with chocolate 'Pineapple Lumps' - these are a New Zealand sweet that I ADORE!!

The amazing bag is made from the new Stampin' Up! fabric - Timeless Portrait and it is REVERSIBLE!!! she even put the same amazing clasp on both sides! My favourite colour combo is red, black and white and this bag just ROCKS!!!!



the card is just so styley!!!! I don't have this set so it's awesome to have a sample to show my customers - and what a sample it is!!!
So THANK YOU Helen Williams - you are an awesome secret sister. Here is the link to her blog - Crafty Helen

1 comment: