Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A little bit of loveliness!

I designed this set for the make and take at my workshop last week. Many of the ladies hadn't done ANYTHING like this before so I wanted it to be simple and achievable. I demonstrated the little box made out of the scallop envelope die and then we all made the four cards.
We used the Sale-a-bration DSP and the colours that went with that. They stamped, punched, cutted and snipped! It was a great success and we have another workshop booked for next month! I got some of the inspiration for these from a "using up scraps" presentation that Delys Cram showed us at Stamp Camp - thanks "D"!! click HERE for a link to her stunning blog

3 comments:

  1. what a darling idea... I love the cards and colors and box... maybe you would consider a tutorial? just too cute... thank you for sharing your creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I especially love the wee hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute and thanks for linking me Julia!

    ReplyDelete