Saturday, January 19, 2013

a bit of Calypso Coral Fashion!!

This is actual the colours and dress the my class made the other day but they used the landscape version from my last post. I love the contrast between the Calypso Coral and the Basic Black and Whisper White. I used some NEW soon to be released product on this, firstly the DSP of the dress is Tea for Two and the ribbon is part of a Sale-a-bration pack. Sale-a-bration (SAB) will go live on the 22nd of January (next Tuesday!!!!) this is when for every $120 (New Zealand) you order through any of our catalogues you get to pick a FREE product - this year there is not only some COOL stamps but also - a ribbon and button bundle (3 different colours!!), embossing folder, DSP,  MDS discs and LOTS LOTS MORE including current catalogue products!!!! If you would like a copy of the flyer about it email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz and I will put one in the post to you (New Zealand only). There are other ways to receive SAB benefits like hosting a qualifying workshop/party, joining my Stampin' Up! team and many more!!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment