Monday, January 21, 2013

I LOVE FREE stuff!!!


One of the cool products that you can get for FREE during the Sale-a-bration (SAB) which starts TOMORROW (22nd January!) is a pack of everything you need to make 8 cool cards. You get some cards with the "hello!" and some don't. You get everything you need to make the above card (the suggested lay out) including the stickers, bakers twine, jewels AND matching envelopes!
BUT as I love to play I decided to make some other lay outs! So for the next few days I will share them with you!!

This one I decided to have it as a portrait card (not landscape). I stamped a flourish on the Baja Breeze accent printed on the card. Then embossed a strip of Whisper White for the left hand side. I also cut a piece the same shape as the flap on the envelope and embossed it the same as on the card. I then stamped another strip of card (with another SAB FREE stamp set) and trimmed the end to match the card. A few jewels and ta-da it's done!!!
See you tomorrow!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment