Tuesday, May 26, 2015

scribblin' and spritzin'!!!




I had a BALL making these cards - it's a fab technique the involves ''scribblin' & spritzin'' !!! It has lots of uses, from cards to scrapbooking and Project Life, it's a great way to make something very bespoke!  I'm going to be teaching this technique (along with another project) in June at my classes - only two classes in June - they are Friday 5th @ 12.30pm and Friday 12th @ 7pm. Both classes are at my house and only $15. Bookings are essential!  Below are some other colour combonations that I made. I will be sharing some more cards using these over the next few days. 


Don't forget that this is the LAST week for items in the current 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue and the 2015 Occasion Catalogue. MANY of these items have NOT gone thru to the new catalogue - MANY are heavily reduced so contact me ASAP to secure your items!

Happy Stampin'!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment