Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sweet Treat Bag Die Birthday Card


It was my mothers birthday last week while I was away at Stampin' Up! convention so I took her out for lunch yesterday and this is the card I made for her. Someone had a sample like this card at convention and I just LOVED the idea of making a card using this die. It is probably one of my favourite dies as there are SO many things it makes and a great assortment of dies within the set. 
It's made with Rich Razzleberry card - just love this colour!! We will be making a version of this card at my class this FRIDAY - 12.30pm-2.30pm and 7.00pm - 9.30pm - contact me if you'd like to come $15 - there will be another project too and afternoon tea/supper will be provided



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Julia, it's great to see your work back. Congratulations on your Leadership award at Convention.

    ReplyDelete