Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Owl in a tree


Sorry its another sponging card. I had this card in my head for a few days so it was great to get it down onto a card. The owl is from the set Animal Stories. The tree is just hand drawn with SU marker pens. I have used some of the checked black and white ribbon just to give it a bit of a lift. The little grommet on the bow is out of the current summer mimi catalogue. The picture is mounted on Whisper White, then Not Quiet Navy then Basic Black.


Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 27. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card. Your sponging just keeps blowing me away. Am starting to feel a little insecure by your creativity, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your site from blog finds... What a fun card. I adored it. thanks for sharing
    Katie From upstate New York, USA :)

    ReplyDelete