Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Twin babies!

No not me!!! lol but a lovely lady in Wellington called Sara who just had twin boys. It was quite hard to work out the wording as all the SU baby words aren't suitable for twins! I could of made two different cards, one for each boy, but that sounded even harder! hehe
The two babies are from the 'All in the Family" set and the words are from various word stamps. The word 'enjoy' is actually from a birthday stamp put I only used part of the stamp. The words say "Congratulations......enjoy every moment". I have used my favourite Baja Breeze, Going Grey and Very Vanilla instead of the usual Whisper White. Very Vanilla has the same fine surface as the white and is a bit softer in colour so suitable for a card for babies.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Wow, twins. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Julia..your friend will be thrilled to get this Im sure.

    ReplyDelete