Friday, January 29, 2010

Tangerine Tango



Sometimes its great to do monochromatic cards - this one is just Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla. Again I have used the new Spring Mini stamp set For Everything (its so versatile!!). I have used the Patterns DSP in Tangerine Tango, and the cool grommets also from the Spring Mini. The 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon has a white stripe on it so I toned it done to cream by colouring in the white with Blush Blossom SU Marker, and I amazed that is is now Very Vanilla colour to match the theme!!

Sometimes we need to think outside the box! Another thing I like to use when I can is the textured card stock the Stampin' Up! sell in 12x12 size, it gives it a lovely rich look to the project. It is sold in colour familys for $25.95 for 24 sheets which is just over a $1 a sheet!! AMAZING!

Contact me if you want to know about more Stampin' Up! products and amazing specials. At the moment we have the biggest sale of the year Sale-a-bration where Stampin' Up! are giving FREE stamp sets!!! You MUST contact me to find out how you can get free stampset with just a purchase of some yummy products of $120!! Its a win win! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Julia this is lovely!! I so like that stamp set from the Summer Mini, but as yet don't have it. I like how you have done this card. I really should use Tangerine Tango more often! Like you, I LOVE the textured cardstock. :-)

    ReplyDelete