Sunday, February 7, 2010

CLASSES ARE STARTING AGAIN!!!

my first class of the year is tomorrow (Monday 8th) !!

we are going to make pop up cards like the ones I've been showing on here. The first class is 12.30pm-2.30pm and the second 7.30pm-9.30pm. If you haven't already reserved you spot let me know ASAP please. Classes are only $15!!!
There will be some yummy baking of cause too!! lol we made chocolate crackles yesterday - what fun! My fellow crafter, downline and most importantly good friend had a Scooby Doo party yesterday and we had to take Scooby snacks! I will pop a photo of them on here a bit later once I'm out of bed and have down loaded all the pics! (yes I am playing with my laptop in bed on a Sunday morning!)

Meanwhile here is a pic of a quick pop up card I made from Tangerine Tango. This is probably the least used colour out of all the SU In Colours. I really like it! I think it looks great with the rich hue if Pacific Point too. This card I wheeled TT on the card stock first. I have used some of the TT DSP too. It took all of about 10mins to make (might show it too! lol) but its a fun card and would brighten up someones day!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I am guilty of not using this colour myself, but I really love what you have done here!

    ReplyDelete