Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Neighbours


I made this card for a class member of mine. She's the neighbour of a friend of mine so I thought using this Sale-a-bration (SAB) set would be appropriate! It was her 65th birthday and I thought the Vintage Labels set from the SAB to make a sign similar to the road signs. (on an aside one day my hubby and I want to drive Route 66 in the states in a mustang! lol) All the stamps in this set fit into the great SU punches making life so easy!
I did a bit of sponging for the hill and sun. The houses are all stamped on glossy white and coloured with marker pens. I cut them out and layered them a bit just for depth.
You can get your hands on these sets for FREE. Simply buy putting an order of $120 (nz) and or host a workshop with sales over $700 (nz). Isn't that easy!!


Have a look around at some of the wonderful cards being made using this Good Neighbours set. A good place to start is at the 'Just Add Ink' sit - just click on the link on the right.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this stamp set just the cutest? I really like what you have done with it here, and I am sure your friend will too, Julia!

    ReplyDelete