Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Scrap Page


At Crafters Anonymous I joined a group that does a scrap page for every month of 2011. It's great to MAKE you do some scrapping which although was my first love has suffered of late. SO this month I chose to do the Stamp Camp I went to in Rotorua on the first weekend of February.
I used the cool Totally Tess stamp set which was perfect for this! The base is textured Early Espresso, then the DSP is from the Neutrals DSP pack. Punches are scallop boarder and round tab. Mat pack helped to put the faux stitching around the photos etc. Wording was printed on computer.

Please don't forget, if you haven't already donated, please do so to the New Zealand Red Cross Christchurch Earthquake fund here. Every dollar will help MANY people to start to rebuild their lives.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I love it ..... now to get to doing my Feb page....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific scrap page Julia. love to see Tess in a layout too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scrap page Julia. I have a mind to do one of Stamp Camp myself now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Julia and Totally Tess is a great addition to your page.

    ReplyDelete