Friday, November 11, 2011

my version of the carol singing Rudolf!



I have wanted to make a singing reindeer card for AGES but didn't have the tools to make the antlers but now with the new wee die that Stampin' Up! introduced in the Idea Book & Catalogue in September we can make lovely antlers! They did change the small oval punch which meant the mouth was more wider and less longer than what people used before so I thought I would make it a feature by adding some teeth! hehe I created this by using the the small oval punch twice - first you punch a arch in some Whisper White cardstock then you punch out that arch with the same punch a bit higher creating the teeth that fit in nicely in Rudolf's mouth. The addition of the music wheel stamp to make sheet music.
I am teaching this card on Sunday at Anita's workshop - if you would like me to create this card yourself at the comfort of your own home with some friends contact me to book a workshop and not only will you get to make this you will be introduced to the wonderful world of Stampin' Up!!
email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, and the first singing Rudolf I've seen. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete