Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving card


Yesterday I was lucky to be involved in a Thanksgiving dinner when my direct Upline invited us to her families dinner. She is from America so this is an important part of her year and I think it's lovely that she shares this special time with her Stampin' Up! family! So to say thank you to Jacque for opening her home and sharing her table with me I made this card for her.
I have been inking up embossing folders for ages so thought that the same technique would work well with the the Embosslites dies. Here I have used the Flower Burst die and inked in More Mustard. I used More Mustard for the ink on the Crumb Cake card base, punched Word Window and the crimped cardstock, Soft Suede for the piece of card, Early Espresso for the ink on the frame and words. I've added some paper piecing in a line and the bit of linen thread tied around the frame and finished with a bow. And of cause I did the envelope to match!
Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment