Monday, November 21, 2011

my VERY first Ustamp with Dawn designing project!!


a few weeks ago I got an email from one of the best known Stampin' Up! demo's ANYWHERE - Dawn Rapas - she runs a site called Ustamp with Dawn and they have 'rounds' where they focus on a 'product' and there are at least 30 different projects that are designed just for it by demo's from all over the world!! The one she invited me to design for was Knock Out Punches - World Companionship 2011 and so it's all about PUNCHES!! I was HONOURED to be part of it and above is my project that I designed (yes from scratch! lol) showcasing a HEAP of punches.
My project went live on Friday so I can now share it with you. Why not go over and join in the fun - there is so much on offer!!!




8 comments:

  1. Awesome .... printed it off today and hope to make it on the weekend....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jules! It's fun, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous project, Congratulaions Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a knockout Mrs L. Fantastic project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project Julia, you always inspire me

    ReplyDelete