Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Last nights class on Crafters Anonymous

Debi Ryan took last nights class on Crafters Anonymous and taught this cool album. I decided to make a little album of my hubby and his brothers. I used Crumb Cake as a base then Peach Parfait and the DSP is the FREE Sale-a-bration one. I love this DSP not only that it's free LOL but as it can be used for nearly every project, masculine or feminine!


Inside the book it has pages with pockets in the top. I made each page for a different brother - this first one is my hubby, isn't he a cutie! lol
It was a great class and we had PRIZES this week - you never know when we will give away FREE stuff!! If you would like more info about joining Crafters Anonymous then email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz
Thanks for visiting my blog today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment