Wednesday, February 29, 2012

more Sale-a-bration love!

I just LOVE working this Sale-a-bration DSP - not only is it so versatile but it's FREE!!!! hehe If you put an order in of $120 you too could have it. There is both famine pages and masculine ones. This is another card like the ones I made here and here following a class on Crafters Anonymous.
Crafters Anonymous is an all craft website that I am on the Admin team for. We have online classes every Monday plus have lots of support and fun in sharing what we love. There is a $20AUD yearly fee then you can access all the tutorials from past classes and join in the fun. We are even giving away prizes randomly - you just never know when someone online will win something! If you would like more info about joining email me julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz
here are some more views - I used Pear Pizazze and Poppy Parade, plus the Free SAB brads and ribbon too!

1 comment:

  1. OMG How cute is that! I love the butterflies punched out of the card. Too cute! Ados, glad

    ReplyDelete