Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Katelyn!


firstly I am so sorry I didn't post when I said I would - my computer screen died! :(
It felt like I was cut off from the world! Any - new screen all sorted so back to normal!!
Katelyn was our last neighbours youngest daughter. She turned 5 today - a day her mother was hanging out for as like many preschoolers she was SO ready to be at school!!!! heee heee She is a delightful bubbly out going young lady who lives life with HUGE passion!!! I wanted to make a card that matched her bright personality! The new baby stamp makes a perfect 'high 5' for this card. The card itself is an easel card and I used the scallop circle die and my circle scissors!! makes making circles so EASY!!! I love mine! I did miss wishing my cousins a happy birthday on the April 30 and May 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment