Tuesday, May 22, 2012

notice board - Julia style!



Here is another project from our event last Sunday. It's a 'white board' with a difference. We had a colour challenge and it was to create something with the Stampin' Up! neutral colours. So I found a (cheap!) frame in my box of things to craft with and decorated the inside. You do have to ensure your decoration is fairly flat, that's why I stuck the flowers on the outside! To use the board you just write directly on the glass with a white board marker - which I also decorated to match but forgot to take a photo of it! This project is such an easy and practical and more importantly CHEAP project! I think I paid about $3 for the 'document' frame from a discount shop. I didn't want the frame to be a feature so the slim line document frame was perfect! These would make a great economical gift for Christmas or birthdays - I gave this one to my mum for Mothers Day and it looks GREAT on her wall!
thanks for calling by

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous project Julia I can't wait to make one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete