Wednesday, May 16, 2012

window on the front of the card today


so after making the one at the online class at Crafters Anonymous I decided to play around with the tutorial and made it so the 'window' was on the front of the card - I didn't add any acetate to this one.
I used the LOVELY Attic Boutique DSP and highlighted the window with Pool Party - that colour is in SO many papers at the mo! And of cause I had to use the Big Shot Framelits too! What did I do before they were available????? I also can't believe I used some Daffodil Delight ribbon! But in the Taffeta the yellow isn't so BRIGHT, more of a subtle yellow but still the right tone for the DSP. The leaves were from the Bird Builder punch and the flowers were rolled from the 1 3/4" scallop circle. The words, which I stamped directly on to the DSP with Soft Suede is from the Perfectly Penned set - one of my favourites!!! I'm teaching this card at class today so it will be interesting to see how theirs turn out!
Thanks for spending a few moments looking at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment