Thursday, November 29, 2012

it's nearly Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



can you believe December starts this weekend!!!!!that's only two sleeps away and then the silly season will start! Why not take the stress out and organise what people are to give YOU!!! I can do vouchers of cause  but also why not email a list of what you want to your family so they can contact me directly to ensure you get the Stampin' Up! goodies YOU want!! All you need to do is a list with the name of the product, the product number (together it will make sure you get the right thing!!) and the cost so they can pick what's in their budget! And if they ask nicely I will even wrap it for them (at no extra charge!).
I am putting an order in on Sunday so get picking and get the family to contact me before 6pm (NZ time of cause!).


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment