Monday, July 15, 2013

give your brayer a bangin'!


One of the presentations at the Stampin' Up! convention was by the talented Paula Dobson. She showed how to make an interesting look using the brayer by 'banging' in. See below the pictures of Paula's demo and the amazing card she showcased! So when I got home I just HAD to have a go. I use Strawberry Slush, Basic Black and of cause the Silver Glitter Card!! I stamped the "smile" in White Stazone onto acetate. My sample is NOTHING as amazing as Paula's great card - isn't hers AMAZEBALLS!!!! hee hee I just LOVE that word! hehe



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wowzer! This is awesome! Hope you will do a video on it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia - you are too kind, lol

    I love your version too. It is Amazeballs!!~!!

    PS: It's "bouncing" not "banging". Although, that does have a certain ring to it, lol

    ReplyDelete