Wednesday, July 17, 2013

the flight of the butterly


I found a card on Pinterest (oh I love that site!!) that I liked and decided I would 'case' it. The original card can be seen HERE by Robin Merriman. If you go thru to her blog there is even a video on how to make it. I LOVED the colours and just changed the ribbon treatment. I decided that I would have a go at doing emboss resist on other patterned papers to see how they would turn out. Below is a sample of them.




I think I like the 'music' one the best! I actually taught these cards today at my at home class and the girls made a variety of different ones, all looking great! 

Don't forget I have the GARAGE SALE items list and updated on the second tab at the top of this blog. These are ALL the retired products I have for sale. Let me know if you would like something :)
Photobucket

3 comments: