Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Sweet 16!


today my youngest baby turned 16 - I am still in shock! lol Where does the years go???? 
So I decided to make a card for her with all her favourite loves/interest. It took over a dozen stamp sets - sorry not going to list them all! lol Some of the images are a bit hard to see but they include- Dr Who, Harry Potter, shoes, cakes, church, bible, books, music, guitar, trophies, movies & drama, boyfriend (heart), learner plates and car and of cause a crown of rock! I did have to make up the cross and the books/bible. All the others are make using stamps :)


I stamped the "happy birthday" onto acetate with stazon so it 'overlapped' the images. On the inside of the card I use this cool stamp.


really enjoyed putting it together and she loved it :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card! Definitely one to be kept. What a clever mum you are:)

    ReplyDelete