Monday, August 18, 2014

Christmas Advent Calender Boxes


Oh my - I didn't realise it's been so long since my last posting - so sorry! I have changed computers and FINALLY think I'm on top of it! lol I have been doing a bit of crafting too  - well as a Stampin' Up! demo we get to play with NEW products before they are released. One of these products are these cute little 2" square boxes!! We have lots of new paper - here I've used two different ones and the cool as stamp set that has all the numbers. 
I have a class for this cool project on Saturday 20th September 2014 for just $28. Trust me - you will be able to complete this withing the class time frame. Of cause this MUST be prebooked as I need to order the boxes in time - so please RSVP by 8th September. email julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment