Friday, August 22, 2014

JOY - yip it's about to be Christmas season!!!!'


YES this coming week sees the start of our Stampin' Up! Christmas season as our Seasonal catalogue starts on 28th August. This project showcases four new products - the new Christmas DSP stack, new ribbon, new stamps and new matching dies!! This box holds the small 'piccolo' size wine bottle - a perfect gift for one! I got the measurements from HEREhttp://lovelymade.me/2014/07/31/piccolo-verpackung-mit-dem-epb-mit-anleitung/ and yes they are in German but not hard to work out :) 
If you'd like to learn to make these I will be teaching it at my up coming classes so email me at julia.leece@blogspot.co.nz for days/times etc.

Happy Stampin' 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow Julia, if I lived nearby I'd be there in a flash!! Hope it's a great class. Love both projects. Beautiful work. Liz

    ReplyDelete