Thursday, August 28, 2014

It's LIVE!!!


HERE is the NEW Holiday catalogue is now LIVE - I have loaded a link to it on the top right of my blog. It's full of some beautiful producst - lots of new Christmas products so time to get started on those Seasonal projects. 


One of those is these awesome advent calander made with these 2" square boxes. I am having a class for this project on Saturday September 27th at 2pm. Please note that this is a different date to when I first announced the class as it was going to clash with the General Election. Class is $28 and covers all costs (just bring scissors, trimmer, ruler, pencil, adhesive etc) and afternoon tea and of cause lucky drawers etc.
RSVP by 13th September to ensure I have all the supplies here. 

You can order from the catalogue either by clicking on my shop HERE or emailing me on julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz

HAPPY SHOPPING
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment