Sunday, July 4, 2010

BLOG SURFING!!!!

one thing I really love to do is looking at other peoples blogs. There are soooo many talented people in the world of paper crafts. I enjoy looking at blogs from all over the world and have made friends with these creative people thru cyber space. Unfortunately at the moment I can't seem to get to some of the blogs that I follow, I don't know why this is happening but I just wanted to let you know that I am not being rude if I don't leave a comment, basically I just can't get to it!!
I will get my teenage son to see if he can work out why - isn't it handy having one of those at home! lol Speaking if which last night my son's rock band had a gig, it was the first one for the 3 new band members although Aaron has done a few before. He even invited his 'little sister' on to the stage to sing one of the songs. The band writes all their own music and Kelly often writes their lyrics which is pretty good as they are all under 16! I was a very proud mum that's for sure. I will post a pic later today - so you know who will be rocking the music charts in a few years!! lol look out for "THE THIRD SYSTEM"!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine how proud you must be Julia and deservedly too!! I'll certainly listen out for them in the future.

    ReplyDelete