Wednesday, July 7, 2010

COME AND JOIN THE RIDE WITH STAMPIN' UP!




I am having the time of my life - not only do I earn money to feed my craft addiction I have met some amazing people! Why not join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and have a ball like me.


Who wouldn't want to never have to scrimp and save from the family budget to buy paper craft supplies again??? I get access to the most awesome tutorials and ideas from a number of sites around the globe. I have been to Sydney to the Australasian Stampin' Up! convention, I am going to a Regional training this weekend, I get to have some sort of training at least once a month too.
You can also join just to receive the generous discount that Stampin' Up! offer, if you don't want to take workshops or classes you can still enjoy the discount. There is a minimum amount of purchases to keep current - just $600 every three months. So maybe between yourself and a few friends this wont be a problem at all!

Till the end of June you can join Stampin' Up! as a demo for only $299 which is a $80 saving. For that you receive:


Four stamp sets*
Stampin’ Around wheel*, handle, and cartridge
Assorted card stock A4*
Single colour card stock A4*
Four Classic Stampin’ Pads*
Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
VersaMark Pad
Stampin’ Pastels
SNAIL Adhesive
Blender pens
Craft & Rubber Scissors
Stampin’ Scrub and Mist
Business supplies
*Suggested items. Select alternatives at the same or lower price. Talk to your demonstrator and see the Starter Kit Order Form for details.

WOW that is over $655 worth of goodies for just $299!! Plus if you join my team I have a range of bits and pieces to get you started as well.


SO why not contact me today to find out more!!!

julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment