Sunday, July 11, 2010

a sponged version


here is a different version of the embossed resist card I showed yesterday. Again I covered the Medallion stamp with versamark then spritzed Rose Red and Regal Rose markers in to it. Then stamped it and covered the image with clear embossing powder and heat set it.

This time I sponged over the image with Old Olive and a little around the edge of the card. Added a Old Olive bit of ribbon and a salutation (my second favourite word behind embellishment! lol ) and shes done.

Thanks for visiting - I still have more versions to share of this technique.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning card Julia and one I will definately be caseing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julia. And, I loved your presentation yesterday - it certainly was a WOW! You're a real natural, up there in the limelight :)

    ReplyDelete